Ordered it today!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wanting a 460 for awhile now. I want to wait to see what the deal is with the 461 first though. The 460 is a great saw and ports really well too.

The 460 is a great saw, but I personally prefer an ms440. It all comes down to personal preference. Happy sawing.

The 460 is defiantly a legend in it's own way. To be 100% honest before I decided to buy my 441 CM-R I was having a hell of time deciding what saw to pick because that 460 is pretty good stock but after some porting they have been known to eat a stock 660 alive. lol Make sure to post pics or it didn't happen:hmm3grin2orange:

The 460 is defiantly a legend in it's on way. To be 100% honest before I decided to buy my 441 CM-R I was having a hell of time deciding what saw to pick because that 460 is pretty good stock but after some porting they have been known to eat a stock 660 alive. lol Make sure to post pics or it didn't happen:hmm3grin2orange:

Will due on posting pics. It was a tough choice. All it came down to was an overall weight issue. I loved my 440 that was stolen. Now I'm back using a 460 all day at work and am really used to it. To save time the local shop is port and polishing it, well I asked for the works right from them. It's not the same as doing it myself but it's a new saw and I'm not that good at the p&p.

Waiting on the insurance is driving me nuts. Saws been ready since noon on Tuesday. All I want to do is cut.

Back