Oregon Bar Question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jethro80

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I ordered a new 20" bar from Baileys and it came in today. I ordered an Oregon Power Match Plus 3/8" 72 Drive Link. When I unpackaged the bar the specs were correct but the bar reads "Power Match" no Plus and the whole graphic scheme looks different than the Oregon bars pictured on the website. Is the Power Match Bar any different than the Power Match Plus? Should I send it back to Baileys?

I believe they are the same exact bar. I asked the same question here a few months back.

Thanks! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something especially a better bar since I paid for what I thought was the Power Match Plus

Oregon is in the middle of changing their graphics on every chainsaw bar. Our catalog and website will be updated with the new images by March. Same bar underneath the paint.

Thank you N Bailey! I'm assuming you are the Mr. Bailey??? If so thanks for the great service and keep up the good work!

Latest posts

Back