OT (off topic) but this is home......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wife'nHubby

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Okay, off topic post here guys, but the firewood part of AS is where I normally hang out.....

Hubby took me by surprise last week and had an emergency ambulance ride to the hospital. Time had come to replace his artificial heart. He is still in CVICU but doing very good in some aspects with just a few hangups which, hopefully, the doctors will handle. We hadn't expected it to happen quite this fast nor quite this soon but in other respects he should be back on his feet in time to have a very nice summer.

....and, we were blessed with another grandchild the day before hubby's emergency. A big ol' bouncing baby boy weighing in at 9lbs. 9-1/2 ozs.! :clap: We haven't met him yet but we have photos to sustain us until they can travel to us for a visit.

So life goes on, the cycles continue and the seasons change. Life is beautiful! Take time to enjoy it! :heart:

EDIT: Photos added in message #20 on page 2.

Shari

Last edited:
Glad to hear all is well. It kinda amazes me how these places become a hang out, I feel like I know some folks here better than I know my next door neighbors.

Way to keep an upbeat attitude w/ all that is going on...My families prayers are w/ you...And a big congrats on the new addition to the family...

So life goes on, the cycles continue and the seasons change. Life is beautiful! Take time to enjoy it!

ain't that the truth!

all the best with the hubby and the new grand child.

Know what you mean by this being home!spend more time here than anywhere else.
Congrats on the new one in the family, and hope your hubby has a speedy recovery!

It sounds like you're very optimistic about your husband's recovery. We all wish him the best.

So life goes on, the cycles continue and the seasons change. Life is beautiful! Take time to enjoy it! :heart:

Ain't that the truth. Family is a person's most important asset and we all should take time to enjoy them.

Congrats on the new addition.

Let me add my well wishes too...!

Life is constantly dishing out changes whether good or otherwise. A lot depends on how we face these changes and it looks like you're going about things in a positive upbeat manner! Not to get too sanctimonious but I was reminded to thank God for the health of mind and body that He's blessed me with to be able to handle the wood related chores that I do! Be blessed, and here's to a speedy recovery of Hubby;). To all of the hardworking folks that frequent this forum I wish you all the good health and safety required to continue in your labors.:cheers::cheers:

Hope the hubby gets well soon, lil' babies are the greatest, and a positive outlook makes life so much easier

Thanks everyone for the good wishes and prayers!

Hubby sat in his chair today and took a walk down the hall today. He sends all of you a simple message:

thumbs_up.jpg

and here's our newest 'twig' on the ol' Family Tree:

josh.jpg

Our newest twig joins the rest of the Peanut Gallery here (this string of photos is about 1 yr. old already):

babes.jpg

Shari

Latest posts

Back