Out of commission

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Wayne

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Planned on cutting this weekend, but found out Friday morning I have an aneurysm. Dr's. orders are no physical activity except walking and no driving. CT scan shows it is 5cm dia & 10 cm long. I go see a surgeon Tue. morning. I would guess surgery will be with in the next couple a days. God willing I will be back at it in a couple of months. Your Prayers are welcome.

Sorry to hear of your condition. If there is an upside, they have made huge advances in the treatment of your condition. Hope all goes well.

Best wishes. Consider yourself lucky. I've known several people who died suddenly from that because they did not know they had one.....

Prayers asked.

Don't strain on the toilet either. My mother had an anyurism burst when I was a little kid. I don't wish what she went through on anyone.

Best wishes, and prayers for you and family.

Best wishes to you. I hope everything goes well...Prayers for you and yours!

Glad to hear it was caught now. I lost my mom to a ruptured aneurysm that like mentioned above, was not detected before it burst.

Prayers are with you.

That is nothing to fool around with. Glad your doctors and addressing it right away. Get yourself healthy soon! Best wishes! :)

Sari

get well

good luck bro im sure youl be back with saw in hand god be with you

Latest posts

Back