Outdoor Power Equipment Field Test & Opinion Group - Open for Registration

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OREGON®

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
We are looking for people that want to help develop better outdoor power equipment tools and accessories. You can register for free at www.outdoor-power-opinions.com to participate in field tests of products not yet on the market, surveys and interviews. Each time you contribute or refer others you can earn points that can be redeemed for gear or other merchandise.

Ask questions here: [email protected]

Yeah.....right. Whatever.
Signed up last year (buzz forum) for bar / chain field test, and nothing ever showed up at my door.
You got something against Canadians participating in field trials, mebbe????

Yeah.....right. Whatever.
Signed up last year (buzz forum) for bar / chain field test, and nothing ever showed up at my door.
You got something against Canadians participating in field trials, mebbe????

Hi...I'm not sure what the needs were for the bar and chain field test last year that you signed up for as that was run by our engineers. It's possible they were not able to use everyone that expressed interest. We are definitely looking for those interested in field tests and providing opinions in market research, and Canadians are most certainly welcome to join.

Thanks,
Sabrina

Sabrina
Is Australia to far away to be included in the field tests
Regards DaveL

Hi Dave,

We welcome the Australians to our user community! And, yes, we have included Australians in past field tests. The only limitation at this point is that it is an English language only community. Thanks for your interest.

Sabrina

Latest posts

Back