OWB's & the EPA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dad and I have been talking about getting an indoor gasification(sp?) furnace.
Personally I think owb owner's need to stand up to the EPA, and get it established that responsible owb owner's aren't really causing problems, it's people that burn nasty #### in their owb's that are. If somebody burns tires and railroad ties in theirs they should be fined or it should be confiscated imo- save those tires, old couches, etc for bonfires lol.
As for the NY senate as somebody brought up, imagine what it would smell like if those full of #### politicians got crammed into an owb, hate to be downwind of that...

Aern't there units like the Garn and Woodgun that burn pretty clean? I would imagine any unit with a good secondary combustion system would burn pretty clean as long as you're burning decent stuff in it. And if you're not making any smoke, how will the wood police find you in the first place?

Aern't there units like the Garn and Woodgun that burn pretty clean? I would imagine any unit with a good secondary combustion system would burn pretty clean as long as you're burning decent stuff in it. And if you're not making any smoke, how will the wood police find you in the first place?

Big difference between indoor and outdoor water furnaces.

Latest posts

Back