Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RiverRat2

RiverRat2

Serio Tree Freak
Moning slowp,,,, I see ya lurking!!!!!:cheers:

LOL I am rather fond of The Black Butte Porter My ownself,,, And if I can finda a Chocolate Mint Stout!!!!!! MMMMMMMMM delicious!!!!!!!! LOLOL!!!!

Last edited:
RiverRat2

RiverRat2

Serio Tree Freak
See what I mean?????? LOLOL!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

This what happend on my way home from the last trip I made in May07 0n Rivers Great PNW chainsaw adventure thred!!!!!!

Last edited:
slowp
I drove over to Eastern Warshington yesterday. A little bit of slush on the road at 4500 feet. Drove back today and it was snowing again and I'd guess it turned into rain at 3500 feet. 15 inches more on the Pass and we will have a new record. I really don't want to see a new record established. It was just pouring rain--a frog strangler--here a few minutes ago.

Just saw the weather forecast. Rain, snow, snow, rain. Winter is not yet over.

Last edited:
slowp
Here's the weather picture from yesterday. Snowed big gloppy flakes all morning then changed to rain. Since I was working (and will be for some time) on a road, I went through 4 pairs of gloves yesterday. Put on a sauna coat in the afternoon. This is the lunchtime view of part of the glove pile. Oh, after work I came home and spent an hour in the hot tub to warm up. Sounds like today will be the same.

attachment.php

The way this SPRING? is going, I hope there is a snag that can be cut for a large campfire. Brrrrrrrrr.:eek: