Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turbocaster

Turbocaster

ArboristSite Member
I'm sure ready for another GTG at Bookerdog's place. I had so much fun at the last one! I started a new business and have been distracted for the past 3 months. It's time to have some fun again.

Jon

Farley9n

Farley9n

ArboristSite Guru
You can count Me & T in.....It's going to be a tough act to follow but anytime, any place we are ready!!!!!!!!!
attachment.php

Looking forward to seeing some of the same great faces and some new ones.
I haven't heard but are bookerdog & Dean ready yet for prime time?......Bob
:givebeer: :cheers: :chainsawguy:

Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.
You can count Me & T in.....It's going to be a tough act to follow but anytime, any place we are ready!!!!!!!!!
attachment.php

Looking forward to seeing some of the same great faces and some new ones.
I haven't heard but are bookerdog & Dean ready yet for prime time?......Bob
:givebeer: :cheers: :chainsawguy:

Hey Farley...try to bring a few more saws next time. I think there were actually one or two of yours that didn't get run but that's probably because T had to stop and eat once in awhile.;)

Gologit

Gologit

. AS Supporting Member.
I'll go if there is beer....

Hmmm....:monkey:

There seemed to be a little bit at the last GTG. Very little along toward the last but enough...from all appearances. I'm sure we can find some if we look hard enough.

I'm more concerned with food, though. Think we could talk RR2 into showing up again?

slowp
There seemed to be a little bit at the last GTG. Very little along toward the last but enough...from all appearances. I'm sure we can find some if we look hard enough.

I'm more concerned with food, though. Think we could talk RR2 into showing up again?

Maybe if we had an online auction to pay for his airline ticket? I can't believe this thread has been resurrected. :clap:

The Barbie Saw has a new handle and rhinestones to show off. Maybe I'll have a new sweatshirt too. How is Tim?

Gologit

Gologit

. AS Supporting Member.
Maybe if we had an online auction to pay for his airline ticket? I can't believe this thread has been resurrected. :clap:

The Barbie Saw has a new handle and rhinestones to show off. Maybe I'll have a new sweatshirt too. How is Tim?

I'll pitch in for airfare...the cooking will be worth it. And if you need any more explosives stickers I found a few...trade you for huckleberry pie.

Cedarkerf

Cedarkerf

Known to some as....
. AS Supporting Member.

Its a great thread What about the pastel hickories you give up on those havent heard about them in a while
Yup hope gets well hes a great guy

slowp
Its a great thread What about the pastel hickories you give up on those havent heard about them in a while
Yup hope gets well hes a great guy

The shirt FADED! I redid it in RIT dye and that faded also. I think I'm going to have to buck up and venture into the big city and get flipped off, and hit the big fabric store. If they have a fabric that my friends call "Big Bosomed Cowgirls" they ought to have pink striped fabric suitable to make a shirt out of.
I made the cowgirls into a shirt for a special guy.:)

I have only one gallon of huckleberries that I picked. It was an odd year and the logging was too busy. I think they should shut down for huckleberry season in future years. I might make one berry and an apple pie too.

Last edited:
rbtree

rbtree

Addicted to ArboristSite
I got a PM from him. He's getting better.

What was wrong? I talked to him a couple weeks ago...I'm looking for a new saw builder... we discussed the guy who did that 346 that he's running a 28" bar on.....But he's not building lately...and, you, Jasha......I'll call ya soon....your saw work is obviously stellar!!! and Dean....who charges a bit too much, maybe does more fancy work that I don't think is needed.....but that the saws he built for Tim are strong, long lasting runners.

Keep an eye out for some videos, they won't be polished at all...but we felled (or climbed and topped) several fir today, one was good sized....all were 120 feet tall, up to 160' or so. Had more room that is normal for residential work, but had to fit everything in a pretty tight spot....fun it wuz!!

I'm game for a GTG...was too busy last time..... I have a piped 372 coming...heheh....and one for my 5100's.....

Last edited:
Tree Sling'r

Tree Sling'r

Addicted to ArboristSite
What was wrong? I talked to him a couple weeks ago...I'm looking for a new saw builder... we discussed the guy who did that 346 that he's running a 28" bar on.....But he's not building lately...and, you, Jasha......I'll call ya soon....your saw work is obviously stellar!!! and Dean....who charges a bit too much, maybe does more fancy work that I don't think is needed.....but that the saws he built for Tim are strong, long lasting runners.

Keep an eye out for some videos, they won't be polished at all...but we felled (or climbed and topped) several fir today, one was good sized....all were 120 feet tall, up to 160' or so. Had more room that is normal for residential work, but had to fit everything in a pretty tight spot....fun it wuz!!

I'm game for a GTG...was too busy last time..... I have a piped 372 coming...heheh....and one for my 5100's.....

Sounds good Roger. I watched some of your videos on YouTube this morning. Lookin' good.