Partial listing of Homelite saw inventory I bought...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rick_o_connell

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
First off, I got one of the Super 1050's going today!! WOOO HOOO!!!! :blob2: That thing sounds like a dirt bike! Not to mention the compression ???? near rips your fingers off when you try and start it! o_O;;

It actually runs fairly decent with the carb the way it is, just squirted some fresh mix gas to help it out, and she fired right up :dizzy: But I found a guy on ebay who has a bunch of NOS carb kits for the 1050 so I think I'll rebuild them all!

I had to free up the points to get spark but it's got a great snap to it now. And the darn pull cord came out on the last crank so I have to rewind it. But she runs like a dream!

I'm going to upload some pics so you can see a few of them. Keep in mind they have been sitting a while and are dusty, I need to clean them up a bit but the paint is pretty good for the age.

Here's a list of what I have:

5 Homelite 410's (4 complete, 1 apears to have been droped and missing a few parts) All have compression, haven't checked for spark yet.

4 Homelite Super 1050's (3 complete, 1 appears to be missing the carb but I think I saw it with some of the other misc. stuff....1 has already been started!) (Also, I think they ripped me off on the 1050's, I swear I saw 5 or 6 but when I went back on the second trip to pick the rest up that was all that was left :angry: All have hella compression, 1 has spark and the others don't...yet!

5 Homelite 360's (all look complete, some were already started taking them apart but don't appear to be missing any pieces). Some of these have tags saying needs carb rebuilt, and 1 or 2 say the pull cords need to be restrung. All have compression but haven't checked for spark yet.

They rest of the pallet were misc chain saws, a few poulan's, 2 macs, and some other misc parts.

I'll be getting the rest up and running in the days to come. If you're interested in any of them let me know, when I do get them all going they'll be needing a new home! I do have an ebay account if you guys would prefer buying one through them. Feel free to email me so we can discuss it.

The pics in this post is of the 3 Super 1050's in stroage, the one I got running is here at my house, when I have time I'll take pics of it and post it up. I would do it now but the batteries in my digital camera are dead >_<

Regards,
Rick

Here's a pic of a few of the 410's, I have 3 others here at the house I'm currently getting them to run, the carbs need cleaning out possibly rebuilding.

Hello rick.I suggest you keep the 1050s and part out the 360s and 410.360S and 410s mabe looked good on the drawing board but any I ever sold way back were not worth writeing home about.Awkward really heavy and just plane didnt have the snort.eg LOG PROWD.If you ever happin onto a palet of xl76 ,xlsuper 130,vi 130 s then you really have the cream of the crop.Try and get the older models with the points and condesers as you can play with the timing ect.take baffles out of mufflers,and on the carby there is a rev limiter vale.Its made of brass with a slot in it.Remove this valve and lock tight it closed .Ps Do not run saw at full throdle unless your sawing wood.She will scream.Havent ran across a saw in 25 years yet that willout cut it.57cc engine stock.weight around 12 pounds. Later.

IF you'd take a look at the Macs tell me what all you've got, and I'll see if I want any of em.

Back