Partner 5000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never ran a 500. I picked mine up of of craigslist one for 35.00 one for 50.00 one neaded a oiler got it from a Jonsered dealer and one needed the anti vibe abve the clutch cover. Both run real good. Not as clean as yours.

I know there is a bunch of threads already on these, I will have to do some reading. What is the difference between the 500's, 5000's and 5000plus?

I missed out on a 5000 plus on CL last weekend by 30 minutes. Excellent condition and it went for 50 bucks. I want to know who ended up with that one. I know your out there.

I missed out on a 5000 plus on CL last weekend by 30 minutes. Excellent condition and it went for 50 bucks. I want to know who ended up with that one. I know your out there.
That sucks Rod, I never have any luck with CL.

Ed, you got what looks to be a nice saw there, almost bid against you for it. I need a 5000+ to set between my 5000 and 5500.

Thanks Mark, I'll bring it with when I come over. That was pretty much my limit. I didn't want to go over $300 with shipping. More than I really wanted to spend, but I think it will be a long time before one that clean shows up again.

what do you guys think about the 490 that looks like it had a rough life??? Its only at $39 right now. But again it looks like poop compared to that sweet 5000+

That sucks Rod, I never have any luck with CL.

Thanks Mark, I'll bring it with when I come over. That was pretty much my limit. I didn't want to go over $300 with shipping. More than I really wanted to spend, but I think it will be a long time before one that clean shows up again.

Your right about the CL around here., not much there.

If a man was going to spend that on a 5000+, I think that was the one to do it on.

Latest posts

Back