Partner K700 Concrete Saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taxmantoo

Plays with chainsaws
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
As seen on Craigslist:

http://lansing.craigslist.org/for/1041944347.html

partner k700 active II cement saw 14" wheel not included 5400rpm $150.00 or b.o
(ad has phone number, I'm not quoting it)

3nd3ka3paZZZZZZZZZ92j09de4f67fd9a1060.jpg

We got one at the FD, haven't used it much. I tried to talk the cheif into a TS700, that was $750 cheaper.:dizzy:

The Stihl was $750 LESS than the Partner?
Oh, well, it's only taxpayer's money.

A few years ago a local fire chief was contacted by one of those telemarketing firms. The offer was that if he'd let them use the FD's name, they'd call everybody in the district and solicit donations. The split was something like 95% to the telemarketers and 5% to the FD. The chief jumped at the chance to get some free money.
When the public found out, the chief was stunned at the adverse reaction. He thought 5% of something was better than 100% of nothing. The donors thought it was terrible that if they tried to give $100 for fire service, $95 of it was flushed down the toilet and only $5 actually benefited the community.

Last edited:
Yup, $750 more than the Stihl. Him not being a OPE guy, he bought what was in the flyer for FD gear. I told him we got raped...

A few years ago a local fire chief was contacted by one of those telemarketing firms. The offer was that if he'd let them use the FD's name, they'd call everybody in the district and solicit donations. The split was something like 95% to the telemarketers and 5% to the FD. The chief jumped at the chance to get some free money.
When the public found out, the chief was stunned at the adverse reaction. He thought 5% of something was better than 100% of nothing. The donors thought it was terrible that if they tried to give $100 for fire service, $95 of it was flushed down the toilet and only $5 actually benefited the community.

Our citizens would burn our FD down, LOL. That cheif was a dummy.

Taxman

Those things are junk. I used to love them but lately there just junk. The husky and the stihl are really the only good chop/demo saws and we go thru them :chainsaw:

Oh ya, I brought one down to my stihl dealer for repair,... a couple weeks later and 4 or 5 times back he said if I ever come through the door with that thing again he'd gonna go f'n ape$*%@!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back