Paul's pix

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jason j ladue

jason j ladue

Vanilla Snoop
just a guess, but i dont think he's spanish- cool to have another international contingent in any case! btw...multi-lingualism rocks! my wife and i are going to spain (analucia) for our honeymoon vacation in aug-sep. i cant freakin wait- no puedo esperarme!

El cirujano

El cirujano

ArboristSite Lurker
Thanks for making me feel welcomed guys! Your right Jason I'm not Spanish - I'm an englishman just hiding out in Spain. So luna de miel in Andalucía eh, nice one¡! Make sure you don't miss the Alhambra Palace in Granada, its mind blowing.
I'm supposed to be going to Granada myself in march to help out on a felling job, just waiting for the job to be confirmed, I'll send some photies if i remember camara.

jason j ladue

jason j ladue

Vanilla Snoop
this will be my fourth time in andalucia. last time i was working in an irish pub in Rota for 6 mos. sevilla es mi favorito-mejor que paris. i still have yet to visit the Alhambra. ive read extensively about it though. cant wait! cannot wait! thanks i'd love to see more photos- always.

ROLLACOSTA

ROLLACOSTA

Addicted to ArboristSite
EL CIRUJANO ...welcome to the site ,check out the guy's on the Brit thread if you get chance..question for ya how much work is there for a tree firm in spain and what's the money like ..what species of tree are you mainly working on ???