pic. of your truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASD

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
attachment.php

Last edited:
bottlefed89 said:
Nice, I wish that were my truck...

THANK YOU

OK all of you yes all 137 of you that looked at this thread i know that we are all proud of our saws but someone besides me has to have a pic. of their truck !!!! or chipper or equipment ??? come on now let's see what you got

Best viewed when humming SanfordnSon themesong

Dont laugh, its paid for...(ok, well almost)

Which truck? Here's my personal ride-

8e5e4f69.jpg

Here's my work truck-

PA040011edit.jpg

Here's my previous ride, this little truck was the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. I gave it to my brother-in-law for Christmas a few days ago.
ed680ae6.jpg

Some old pictures, here's a truck I bought for $700 and built up into a moneymaking work truck about 10 years ago. Sold it after 4 years for a profit.

boomtruck.jpg

Skwerl, that white one looks like a boom truck, like the kind you would use to move trees with. How did it work for tree trimming?

I used it for loading wood on a big trailer. At that time most of my treework was removals, that truck pulled my trailer and loaded all the logs. With the boom at about 75 degrees, it would pick up about 1700 lbs before the front wheels came up off the ground.

Those pics were about halfway through the building process, before it ever hit the road. I don't have any pictures of it in action. :(

Just found this pic-
attachment_29705.php

After picking up some wood from a lady who had a couple big oaks taken down last spring.

Out having some fun

What year is the newer f250 stumper I had one exactly like it mine was the 97 light duty 4x4. They are a good truck they onlymade them for Pm 97 98 and Am 99. It is hard to find 7 lug rims for them though.

New Chip Truck

Last March I asked for your opinions on building a chip truck. Thanks for all your advice. Here is the ending results - a do all truck to last...hurt my pocket though.

My truck

Nothing too special here but its my first vehicle and its been good to me.

1995 w/t 1500 4.3L and a 5 speed (and way too much wax :) )

-pete

Back