Picked up a few old ones today.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what Thursday night look like to you...I think might be up for a road trip...:cheers:

Are we having fun yet Mark?

I sent an e-mail to my wife this week asking here to send a money order for $XXX to a name and address out in Washington. She complied....

One day next month I hope to have a big box of yellow and balck saws to unload.

Our wives are really great aren't they?

Mark

Gee Ken give a guy some time! LOL I'm in the shop now going through them now.

As far as that homie goes, of course we can't see the model tag, but it looks like a C5/C51/C52 (77cc's). These are good reliable saws, but you can't throw a handful of gravel at ebay without hittin three or four of em at any given time. Is the pioneer a P51 or the big P60/61/62 series? Don't you fret none, I can fix no compression.:clap:

How about a 89cc Pioneer? Big enough?[/QUOTE]

Yup plenty big...........for a limbing saw!:jester: Which one is that? Is it the one in the first pic?

Got through sorting out some of them. Typical lot buy, soom good some not so good.

These Sears are kinda cool, a David Bradley 360 gear drive and a Sears lightweight D-44

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This looks like a Mono and a little brother to the other one I have. Looks like a red painted Power Products carb, instead of a Tilly HL ?

attachment.php

Looks like one or two of the little Echos would be worth messing with.
attachment.php

Not much in Homelite, but lots of parts. The Super XL auto looks good and I have been kinda looking for a decent one. I forgot to get the C-52 in the picture. It really good but needs a clutch and cover.
attachment.php

Here are the Macs. Looks like a few fixer uppers here. The 1-10 seems real good and the Pro 10-10 also but the brake is gone off of it. The ProMac 10-10S looks really good but its locked up! :angry: Have to check it out.
attachment.php

Last edited:
one of those little homie super II's looks like a dual trigger version. If the roller nose on that mono can be salvaged that will be a nice catch.

Last edited:
one of those little homie super II's looks like a dual trigger version. If the roller nose on that mono can be salvaged that will be a nice catch.

I think the roller nose turns ok. I don't know what I'll do with this one. I know what I will do with the little Homies and Macs though and it aint going to be working on them.

The little Mac in the case is pretty nice and at first pull it seems like it has alot of compression. Can't find the model # on it though.
I'm thinking PM6 maybe.

I posted the Pioneers pictures in the Pioneer thread to see what those guys could tell me about them.

Last edited:
XL700 parts

I'm not sure if 400 parts will interchange or not . Interesting question . I know some of the 925 parts are the same . If the cases are the same size , maybe some parts will work .I need a rubber fuel line , 20" bar & dust screen now tho . Thanks for the response .God bless, Ken

Latest posts

Back