Picked up my new 372xpw at Baileys Woodland store and counted their remainig stock...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed...

I happened to be in Woodland on business a few weeks ago and I stopped in the store 3 or 4 times. I kept fondling the 372 and it kept calling my name, but I left it sitting there. I sure did think hard about buying one...

Glad you did get yours--enjoy!

Olyeller

I happened to be in Woodland on business a few weeks ago and I stopped in the store 3 or 4 times. I kept fondling the 372 and it kept calling my name, but I left it sitting there. I sure did think hard about buying one...

Glad you did get yours--enjoy!

Olyeller

The force is strong in this one, yet he will give in to the dark side
darth-vader.jpg

I wish I could afford one right now. A 372xpw is on my list of wanted saws. Along with an 038, 056, 090, 7900, 261, 346xp, 440. :msp_biggrin:

I was in a Husky dealer yesterday and they still had several of the Husky 372 xp's they wanted 809.00 they didn't even know they had stopped making the non x torque model.

They have twenty more of the 75cc 372xpw's, the counter guy assured me that those were all the stock that they had. Pretty sure that this time there will really be no more produced. Glad I got one!

Which bar did you get??? I got a 28 powermatch with mine,,

Back