Pickup that Sawdust Son

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggy2b

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
WHY YOU ASK? Well when you sell wood,everyone likes a freebees...:msp_biggrin: Muffin tin and liners parafin wax and string And you have Hot cakes which you can use to start fires:msp_rolleyes: Cheap to make and a little incentive for customers to buy wood from you again....:clap:

camping

Come up with a little folding stove that fits your custom fuel supply things, and you could might sell them for big bucks to the yupster folks who shop at like REI and such places and love dropping large folding green on stuff.

Ever see the little folding sterno stoves? Similar size small can of sterno to your starter muffins.

Either way, sounds like fun little project to make those things.

Hmmm..come up with some natural type parafin-stuff, you could market them as green and organic. Maybe beeswax?

Last edited:
I get 20-25# blocks of paraffin at work for free. I usually mix sawdust and paraffin then compress. Those silicone pans work well. It's those little things that make a difference.

We used to pack sawdust and parafin into toilet paper tubes and then cut them into smaller pieces. Now I just use a propane torch on the kindling.

I get 20-25# blocks of paraffin at work for free. I usually mix sawdust and paraffin then compress. Those silicone pans work well. It's those little things that make a difference.

Why? What work?

Latest posts

Back