Pic's - 2003 Woodsman

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unatool

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Here are a couple pics of the 2003 Woodsman 18X I just got. I touched-up the paint and decals. I had the local Cummins dealer go over the engine (130 hp) and dropped in new knives... I'm eager to put it to use!

Looks nice let me know how you like it.

What other chipper did you have before that?

Woodmans

Great looking chipper. I have a 2006 15X with a John Deere 140Hp engine and a winch. I absolutly love it. I think that the 15x is the best machine on the market for that capacity today. It amazes me everytime I use it. Good luck with your machine. It looks great. :greenchainsaw:

Looks nice let me know how you like it.

What other chipper did you have before that?

I have been running a 1998 Morbark 2100D for 5 years. It has an 86 hp Perkins, 14 inch disc, with 1300 hours now. This machine is great, built like a tank. I have thought of selling it but I'm going to try to keep it is back-up or (hopefully) double duty job machine. Should keep making us money...

Can you tell me where you got the new stickers? I cannot find a thing.

Nice machine BTW..

Hooser, i think he just masked off the original stickers.

Tho you can print them yourself if you have a color laser printer, just download the user manual and all stickers are there (they should be), ready for copying, editing for size and printing.:popcorn:

I masked off a few of the decals but I also bought some new ones from Woodsman's parts dept. They were $3 - $5 each and shipped to my door in 4 or 5 days. I like the above suggestion to buy decals from any chipper manufacturer... important ones like "do not place arms or legs in here" and "safety reverse bar". My favorite is "do not engage clutch above 800 rpms". I have seen (and smelt) it done by the new guy.

Latest posts

Back