Pics...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stipes

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
attachment.php
Hope you all enjoy...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

more pics..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hope you all enjoy these pictures,,as much as have enjoyed milling..I know I just started into this with all you all have alot more years under your belt,,but I'm so glad i got into this..Alot of trees are dieing away here and at least they can live years on down the road by making things from them...
The best thing I enjoy about milling,,and I always enjoyed the woods and cutting firewood,,but I can relax,,have a goodday,,and feel like at least I did something good....Thank you all my friends on here for all the help...I'll be askin alot more things down the road,,but you all been great....
Hope you all love the woods as I always have..Feel so sorry for alot of the people that dont understand..
Hope you all enjoy this too...My Fav....Merry Christmas to you all,,and may you have a wonderfull time with family and friends....Thanks again..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=J2WilM6ljUg

The best thing I enjoy about milling,,and I always enjoyed the woods and cutting firewood,,but I can relax,,have a goodday,,and feel like at least I did something good....

I think you hit the mail firmly on the head there.:clap:

It looks like you got some great product there. Some interesting grain too.

Cheers

Nice very nice! looks like some "real" usable stuff there I agree it means alot more if you make something out of wood off your own property or stuff you mill yourself. Thanks for the pics Merry Christmas to you and yours! Thanks irishcountry

What part of KY?

are you from? My place is in southern Boyle county on a tributary of the North Rolling Fork river in the Forkland community (its home to me). I hope to mill some next week for the first time. What length bar are you using on you 2186?
I agree about the relaxation. I can feel the stress run down my arms and legs and drip off my toes and fingers when I'm in the woods. Nothing better!!!

Looking good!

Wish I had that kind of wood up here. I left a lot of nice fat and long oak logs down at the ex's ranch that I was going to do that with. :cry:

I hope you took your ears off for the pictures and then put them back on. Very nice post. Thanks.

MAN,you sure know how to make a grown man cry. I love that song.Great post and have a fantastic holiday. Thanks, you've made me do some think'in.

Yes I feel he same.That MF 35 looks about the same as my MF 50.I see you are milling some sycamore I just made some picture frames from some sycamore I had milled in 2006 they are for Christmas presents I realy like the grain and how the wood machines.I see you are also from Ky I live up in norther Ky how bout you.Tahnks for sharing the pics and good luck.Kerry:greenchainsaw:

very impressive pics, i don't really know anything about milling, but that is some fantastic looking wood you have produced :)

Latest posts

Back