Pictures of Husqvarna saws currently available around the World except for the U.S.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

expy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I had a little fun going to the different countries on Husqvarna's website and seeing saws that I haven't seen before. I'm sure there are those that have seen them all but they have surely quit reading this post by now. Here is a few I found interesting.

This one is just cool. 365H
365H.jpg

Is the 61 still being made or is Husqvarna clearing older inventory? 61
61.jpg

Battery with a cool Techlite bar. T536
T536.jpg

A 25cc Top Handle. T425
T425.jpg

A 570 Autotuned. 570 Auto
570Auto.jpg

Of course there is the T540XP -550XP - 560XP but those have gotten some attention here. I just have not seen those pictured and I'm really digging the little battery powered T536 with the Techlite bar. How has Saw Troll not put that bar on his 560?:laugh:

Last edited:
I had a little fun going to the different countries on Husqvarna's website and seeing saws that I haven't seen before. I'm sure there are those that have seen them all but they have surely quit reading this post by now. Here is a few I found interesting.

365H.jpg

I'd love to get the 262 version of that saw!

Is the 61 still being made or is Husqvarna clearing older inventory? 61

Jeez,
I didn't know they still made the 61....:msp_tongue:

61 husky

I have seen a 61 with a 28" bar and chain in Guatemala that was made in Brazil. I would have bought one, but I was afraid I could not get it through customs because of epa stuff. Anyone know about this? I will be going back to Guatemala later this year.

Larry

I have seen a 61 with a 28" bar and chain in Guatemala that was made in Brazil. I would have bought one, but I was afraid I could not get it through customs because of epa stuff. Anyone know about this? I will be going back to Guatemala later this year.

Larry

Might be able take the saw apart and bring it through as a box of "spare parts".

Sure looks like it.

I always liked the 272. Right up till I bought a 371 anyway. The inmate crews did a heck of alot of work with the 272.

The current 272 is a "detuned" version, rated at only 3.6 kW. This version replaced the 268 made in Brazil, when it appeared a few years ago. :msp_wink:

It is not long since the 262xp, 262xph and the 51 were discontinued either - if they really are? :msp_confused:

365H.jpg

[snip]

Thats a sweet gas tank!

Who's going to Brasil on business? I want another 288 and the used market on them has gone mad.

Ohhhhh to gets me hands on a brandy new 288xp

What's with those handle bars on that one? Looks awkward and kickback prone, wrist strength versus full front and rear spread arms strength. What's the design purpose for that sort of configuration? That 365.

Latest posts

Back