Pictures of our ladies working the wood!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it!!!

Here's my Barbie Saw.

attachment.php

Twinkle needs new rhinestones. They fade after a few months and are no longer colorful.

^^^^That is one saw I wouldn't let my wife touch...the 440 IS MINE!! LOL

Nope. It is a girly saw and is mine. :)

No boys allowed--well a couple are so forget that. Most boys are not allowed to play with The Barbie. :)

My friend's husband got her a 360. We live in an area where it is good to have a medium sized saw. :greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
Yes I sleep with one eye/ear open !
Please send a pic of the sister and her stats! The name of a good divorce lawyer, and the witness protection program,If it isnt to much of a bother pics of boat,motor,quad,fly rod,camping gear,truck. :cheers::ices_rofl:

Believe me brother you don't want that trouble either. I told I got the good one.

The purple (or gurple) saw is a Homey Super 2...It actually has more "designs" on it now...attached. The wife felt like giving it a facelift. All I said was "Its your saw, have fun", and this is how it came out...

Thats great!
I like the the "dangerous end"
I bet she likes that saw now that it's "hers".
Now you need to see if she will let you borrow it and cut a little wood and go to the local hangout an stand proudly next to your truck with the load of wood ya just got with the wifes saw sitting on top of the pile.
Just to see the reaction.:popcorn:

Back