Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, here's a little update on the Pioneer P65. I got a new bar and chain, as well as a proper muffler.

dd66e613.jpg

dc80330a.jpg

[video=youtube_share;WjOHrYlOohA]http://youtu.be/WjOHrYlOohA[/video]

P65

Nice lookin saw, great photos.
It will really haul chain and fill your boots with sawdust

P42?

Im looking at picking up a pioneer p42 from my uncle... has a 28" bar and a "stack" for more air flow. wants a hundred bucks for it is it worth it?

Im looking at picking up a pioneer p42 from my uncle... has a 28" bar and a "stack" for more air flow. wants a hundred bucks for it is it worth it?

I would say it was worth it. P42 is a nice saw, but then again, almost any Pioneer saw is worth having. A hundred bucks is a steal! If you don't want it, let me know and I'll take it. :blob2:

Joe

Nice P65 Chris. You have my P60 beat. Don't know about the velocity stack, but if you find them I'll take one too. I need to have at least one saw with the west coast filter setup.

Check my post in the "Found it on Craigs List/E-bay" Thread

The guys brother forwarded me this info.... I don't know the seller but his brother is a hard working farmer who looks after things the way they should. I would imagine these have been treated right. I'm just not in the market for more saws at the moment.... but I thought someone here may be.

Pioneer SN HM 24160 fixed body saw. It ran last year and was well oiled before storage. 18 inch bar Good saw.
Pioneer SN HA 9685 This is a rare swivel handle saw. 18 inch bar. Well-oiled and has good compression.
Homelite Model 17 SN 453488. Ran last year and well-oiled before storage. Great old saw with a 20 inch bar.

He wants 325 CDN for the lot.

If interested check out Kijiji Kingston Area Classifieds: Free Local Classified Ads for Kingston Area, Ontario search under city = Trenton, Tools

Back