Pioneer P65 cylinder swap, now too tight,do I hone cylinder,or sand rings?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty hard to get that thing off, reverse quikclamps got it. no visible damage. rings in my palm. girls in daisy dukes... u know!

Gotta hand it to jacob! one ring was backwards. gap is slightly different on rings dry fit in cylinder. jacob what now? sorry a bit pumped over here.

Put the ring with least gap on top. check the alingment with the pins and put them in right side up. Slide her together and it should turn over easy and run for you if everything else is correct.

THE POULAN IS PRETTY UGLY AT THIS POINT , SHE LOST MOST HER BODY PARTS IN THE WAKE OF BEING DUMPSTERED! fleet photos on route

Put the ring with least gap on top. check the alingment with the pins and put them in right side up. Slide her together and it should turn over easy and run for you if everything else is correct.
Sound about right fellas? lunchtimes over..top of piston right?matchbook gap?cleaned grooves..longpoint of bevel faces towards the plug?

Oh ya this dh1984, is he the one that has the cylinder stretcher? hehe thanks guys, u made me smile.

Don't know about the cylinder stretcher but he sure has a lot of trouble doing the simplest things. When the guys tell him the right way to do something he does something totally different. Ether way it didn't take you too long to figure him out.

Rep sent

Sound about right fellas? lunchtimes over..top of piston right?matchbook gap?cleaned grooves..longpoint of bevel faces towards the plug?

Oh duh stupid me. ANYWAY THAT B%^%&^$ IS STARTIN! aND WHAT GEEZERS!HAHA. JUST KIDDIN THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INPUT AND GUIDANCE,AND ALL ELSE THAT FUELED MY FIRE SHE'S BACK TOGETHER WITH MINOR KINKS I BELIEVE.

Latest posts

Back