Places to get Husky OEM Piston/Cylinder kit?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lostone

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Where are some good places to look for Husky 372xp OE piston/cylinder kits? I have found a kit on SawAgain for $142.99 plus $6.95 flat rate shipping. Really cant find many other places with reasonable prices.

I ended up buying a used OEM crank and a kit saw, I also have a OEM unlimited coil already. I plan to buy Nachi bearings and OEM seals/hoses. For anyone who has built these using kits what else should I avoid from the kit, Gaskets maybe? I honestly have no idea on the rest.

Also, when the time comes and I start putting it all together and check my squish is there anyone that I can send the cylinder to once I figure out how much I want taken off to tighten the squish up?

Someone had told me we had a member on here to hit up but I cannot find the PM that it was in.

Ronnie, have any idea what the differences are between the two kits? different part numbers, If the pic show true one has single ring other has dual ring. and not sure if the one you list is 48mm or 50mm.

Latest posts

Back