Please discuss

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should online auction sites require a breathalyzer before bidding?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cobey

cobey

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sachs
Don't feel too bad...its only a saw( or 10)...think about the buyers remorse guys have after ordering mail order brides .....:dizzy:
A buddy of mine got a mail order bride (race car people) kind of a messed up deal..... he is nuts (but a good buddy), she is nice but she looks like a 12 year old girl
always trying to give me beer and spring rolls. he calls at all times of day or night to fix hot rod stuff .... I still get $$$
the car in my avatar is out of that stable :) I need paypal so i can get ebay stuff too

sachsmo

sachsmo

Addicted to ArboristSite
A buddy of mine got a mail order bride (race car people) kind of a messed up deal..... he is nuts (but a good buddy), she is nice but she looks like a 12 year old girl
always trying to give me beer and spring rolls. he calls at all times of day or night to fix hot rod stuff .... I still get $$$
the car in my avatar is out of that stable :) I need paypal so i can get ebay stuff too
Them old Malibus' are like the old Duster/Demon, light and cheap!

@55 and married, I'm not really interested in Women,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Unless they like to hunt, fish, and like FIRE!

cobey

cobey

Addicted to ArboristSite
Them old Malibus' are like the old Duster/Demon, light and cheap!

@55 and married, I'm not really interested in Women,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Unless they like to hunt, fish, and like FIRE!
old and married here too....... that cars the real deal 8.90 legal , was over 600 inches
of bbc ............ now running a sbc

1Alpha1

1Alpha1

100% USDA Certified Abnormality-Free.
. AS Supporting Member.
You may want to try and then you will be better able to report on how they compare .

I can pretty much state w/o any doubt what-so-ever, that I'll most likely be the very last person on this forum to ever have that done.

Contrary to what others might say or believe, I just don't subscribe to their views or opinions.

angelo c

Nothing wrong with a girl that looks 12....unless she IS 12....then there be lots wrong :dizzy:

Correct me if I misunderstood you, but it sounds like she brings you beer and food often...and you're complaining ???

cobey

cobey

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nothing wrong with a girl that looks 12....unless she IS 12....then there be lots wrong :dizzy:

Correct me if I misunderstood you, but it sounds like she brings you beer and food often...and you're complaining ???
I dont drink, nothing wrong if others do, yes shes friendly...... wasnt meaning to sound like I was complaining.....
the only mail order bride I have ever met, if there is any complaining its probably her because of the flow of $$$ going into hotrods :p

sachsmo

sachsmo

Addicted to ArboristSite
How did my thread turn into 'pediphilia central'?

I've never seen an online auction site for Women (girls)?

I got hosed on an 1100 that had major white death.

It was advertised having a good cylinder, well I guess it looked OK on the exhaust side,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

008.JPG

Stihlman

Stihlman

ArboristSite Lurker
I've bought a ms362 from eb and must have been drunk. Had a busted skirt on piston, saw was filthy, missing a lot of parts. I bought a hyway nikisil jug and piston, almost looks ported compared to stock. Has anyone used one and how did it perform?

Latest posts