Please who will bigbore a stihl chainsaw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

My goodness, if those photos of the females isn't proof that liberalism is a disease I don't know is. The democrats each look like they have caught something.

Based on those photos its a wonder that Democrats can breed and mulitiply.

Amazing,

Sam

No really I would like to know how much someone would pot a for, what do you mean when you said OEM or mock jug? I just want a saw that cuts like the saws on youtube when you search big bore chainsaws!!

so what do you do just get a bigger cyclinder for the saw or what do you do??Sorry don't know much about modifications to a chainsaw

A deep dish piston will be the easiest way to gain displacement.:monkey:

so what do you do just get a bigger cyclinder for the saw or what do you do??Sorry don't know much about modifications to a chainsaw

Dude... there have been more than enough suggestions here in this thread. Did you not read it?

Do a search of the threads in this forum. This topic has been repeatedly beat to death. Don't be suprised when this thread gets derailed and goes waaayyyy off topic.

Gary

Ya, GASoline I did read them Just asking which one would be the best to do for chapter 6 of your book,Thanks

Last edited:
Back