poaching redwoods

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Closing the road at night is a pretty weak idea. The baddies will just be dropped off during the day, do their business at night, then picked up the next day. With road closed, they have the run of things all night. No night traffic = less eyes to spot them hacking at the road sides.

Up the penalties for receiving contraband? Kill the market?

There was a show on tv a few year's ago about loggers something like axe men if I'm remembering right and one of the guys would take off work and go hunt burl and sale it.

Closing the road at night is a pretty weak idea. The baddies will just be dropped off during the day, do their business at night, then picked up the next day. With road closed, they have the run of things all night. No night traffic = less eyes to spot them hacking at the road sides.

Up the penalties for receiving contraband? Kill the market?

Kill the poachers.

There was a show on tv a few year's ago about loggers something like axe men if I'm remembering right and one of the guys would take off work and go hunt burl and sale it.
I think I saw that show but it was Intervention. Guys doing meth all day and hunting burl in the woods had a whole crap load of it in the garage. So freaked out he never looked for a place to sell it. He thought it was like gold u find it put it in your house and that's your retirement.

I think I saw that show but it was Intervention. Guys doing meth all day and hunting burl in the woods had a whole crap load of it in the garage. So freaked out he never looked for a place to sell it. He thought it was like gold u find it put it in your house and that's your retirement.

Your right it was about a couple dopers

Back