Poeple that live in Indiana

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madman39

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I would like to get to know more poeple in the indidna area that cut wood and play with chain saws. If you would like to get to know me better and talk shop look me up on facebook and ad me. I would like to meet more poeple with CAD!!! My email is timothynolan30atyahoo.com. Look me up!!! Thanks, Madman 39:computer:

Last edited:
Facebook? What is that?

I'm quite a ways away from Rushville. I bought a truck there and it took me 2 1/2 hrs to get home from there.

Im in Indy now, facebook is a social networking site that makes it easyer to communicate with peole. And if you live anywhere and like wood or chain saws you are more than welcome to add me!

Live in Indianapolis, with CAD real bad. I live in a subdivision but own many muffler modded saws.

I would like to get to know more poeple in the indidna area that cut wood and play with chain saws. If you would like to get to know me better and talk shop look me up on facebook and ad me. I would like to meet more poeple with CAD!!! My email is [email protected]. Look me up!!! Thanks, Madman 39:computer:

Why don't you just go to this Get together http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=141104&highlight=indiana Isn't it only about 35 miles from Indy?

Just north of Anderson. Work in Indy a lot. Noblesville class of 73. How do I find you on FB with out a name?

The best way is to type my email address in friend finder and I will come up! timothynolan30atyahoo.com

Last edited:
Im in Indy now, facebook is a social networking site that makes it easyer to communicate with peole. And if you live anywhere and like wood or chain saws you are more than welcome to add me!

Used to date a chick that was a Ball U grad we traveled I 69 back in the day! :cheers:hosers

I'm in Brownstown. I've been too busy and broke for cad latily.

But it there's a certain saw your looking for I come across saws all the time. I'd keep an eye out for ya.

Hope you like spam cause those spam robots love to find email addresses on websites such as forums etc. get one of the mods to edit your posts to erase the email link and edit it instead of the @ symbol use the word at instead of . use dot that throws off the spam bots

Hope you like spam cause those spam robots love to find email addresses on websites such as forums etc. get one of the mods to edit your posts to erase the email link and edit it instead of the @ symbol use the word at instead of . use dot that throws off the spam bots

Thanks for the heads up!

Facebook? What is that?

I'm quite a ways away from Rushville. I bought a truck there and it took me 2 1/2 hrs to get home from there.

Oh man,how do i put this nicely Mark ??
your face on a book ?? umm,,,well,,hhmmm,,, second thot,leave THAT one alone !!

i used to have a truck like that,then i put gas in it and let the OL ride instead of push :)

Oh I know, I was just messing with you. I guess I'm just a old fuddy duddy that dont see the point of it and can't see no use in it.

It is a good way for kids/adults to waste time and get their arses in in trouble. I know some like it but I will never see a use for it.

Bill

See above :givebeer:

Back