• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ported 2260

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAWMIKAZE

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Ive been on a 60cc kick , i wanted to try them all ported..im lookin to trade my wicked worksaw 2260 with a few tanks ran through it..it has a set of 562xp dawgs and both 3/4 and half wrap handles ..i suppose id sell it ..if you have somethin to trade of equal value shoot me a PM..if you wanna buy it same deal..thanks

20141110_151918.jpg 20141110_151923.jpg 20141110_151932.jpg
I ran a few tanks through it , handles well and its fast , i dont have much use for it i like using my ugly saws , i just wanted to try these out ..it wont let you down !
20140916_105203.jpg
Id go 775.00 shipped with the half wrap if i sell it or 800.00 with both handles

Ryan,
I don't normally offer this treasured saw in trade but...just this once I will offer it to you.
if your not familiar with the history of this saw, its the predecessor to the predecessor of the uncle of the 192t...its made back when men were men and sheep were scared.

what ya say??? Straight up trade ? :laugh:
Comes with a sharp chain and some old stale mix....(no charge added)

20141110_140700_zpszltxbugk.jpg

Ryan,
I don't normally offer this treasured saw in trade but...just this once I will offer it to you.
if your not familiar with the history of this saw, its the predecessor to the predecessor of the uncle of the 192t...its made back when men were men and sheep were scared.

what ya say??? Straight up trade ? :laugh:
Comes with a sharp chain and some old stale mix....(no charge added)

20141110_140700_zpszltxbugk.jpg

:laugh:..man..thats tough..lemme think about it.

Lol hell if that's what you want i'll send you my 192T with about 15 tanks through it it even has a $70 E Lite mini bar :)

I have an extra clapped out 200T too:laugh:

Lol hell if that's what you want i'll send you my 192T with about 15 tanks through it it even has a $70 E Lite mini bar :)

I have an extra clapped out 200T too:laugh:

Hey YOU !!!
don't be clouding this trade up with those newfangled saws...mine is a classic...unmolestered original example of a collectable vintage historically correct cutting tool !!!

hey Ryan, thats a pretty good price for that saw...it won't last or I wouldnt be messin round with your thread.

Just got the saw on Friday and I'm very impressed, Thanks Ryan! Well packaged, clean saw-looks like it's never been ran. Haven't cut with it yet but I'm sure it's gonna be a keeper. Put the 3/4 wrap on it and when the 20" Tsumura light and tough shows up I think I'll be all set. Weighed PHO against my 2153 it's only 1 lb. different. Maybe set up the 2171 with a 28" light and tough skip, the 2153 with a light and tough 16" and still probably run the 2260 90% of the time.

Stihl Livin, I think a 2260 is in your future...

Just got the saw on Friday and I'm very impressed, Thanks Ryan! Well packaged, clean saw-looks like it's never been ran. Haven't cut with it yet but I'm sure it's gonna be a keeper. Put the 3/4 wrap on it and when the 20" Tsumura light and tough shows up I think I'll be all set. Weighed PHO against my 2153 it's only 1 lb. different. Maybe set up the 2171 with a 28" light and tough skip, the 2153 with a light and tough 16" and still probably run the 2260 90% of the time.

Well now I know where I can buy one. Plus it's got a 3/4 wrap ;)

I blew it out with compressed air and wiped er off good..i dont ship dirty saws buddy !..when i clean it i CLEAN it..have fun with it , its a screamer and at the top of the heap as far as im concerned for 60cc

Back