• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported 281xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

komatsuvarna

Arboristsite MVP
Reaction score
I though I had this saw sold awhile back, but the deal didn't pan out, so I'm re-listing it. Husqvarna 281xp. Nothing pretty to look at but it's a solid ole saw. New bearings and seals. New OEM piston. Has an aftermarket clutch cover and muffler. Mastermind cut the chamber and base on the cylinder for me, I ported it, pictures below of that too...it does have finger ports. Good runner. THE CASES WAS BOUGHT FROM EBAY AND CAME WITH NO SERIAL TAG ON THEM SO THAT'S WHY IT DOESN'T HAVE A SERIAL TAG. Saw has normal battle scars from use. Missing the operator presence lever. Saw runs and works as it should. Top cover is cracked in a couple places. Looking for 375.00 shipped in the lower 48 paypal as a gift. Powerhead only, I have no extra bars. First one to send the money gets the saw. Might be interested in doing some trading on a ms261, but that's it. Thanks.

Yeah... if it had a nice top cover and an oem muffler and clutch cover it would be worth more. I have no "name" in the porting world so i do t feel like that's worth anything. I feel like thats a fair price for it. It has the good HS carby too.

Once again depressed I could not buy this saw. I need to start keeping a few hundred stashed for toys like this.

Dang that thing was a runner!

Isnt it about time you change your username to KOMATSUSTIHL? Just sayin............

Haha, yeah I should I guess :confused:. You get much snow up your way? We got about 8'' of heavy wet snow, I haven't had power in 18 hours:mad:.

Latest posts

Back