Ported 346 XP from Tnshaker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtheo

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to get a ported 346XP from Tnshaker this past week.
I put it in some oak yesterday and she is fast and strong.
My last 346XP was stock except for a muffler mod.
This one is a lot faster and stronger.

I would say that Tnshaker's Brother knows what he's doing when it come to porting a saw.
As for pics, I am running Linux on this computer and the pics will just not load. That, or I don't know how to do it, which is a real possibility.

I was fortunate enough to get a ported 346XP from Tnshaker this past week.
I put it in some oak yesterday and she is fast and strong.
My last 346XP was stock except for a muffler mod.
This one is a lot faster and stronger.

I would say that Tnshaker's Brother knows what he's doing when it come to porting a saw.
As for pics, I am running Linux on this computer and the pics will just not load. That, or I don't know how to do it, which is a real possibility.

Are you using firefox with the noscript add-on? Deny all JS here, what controls are left over are very reliable and easy to use. The built in JS editor is..meh. Quite easy to upload then.

Are you using firefox with the noscript add-on? Deny all JS here, what controls are left over are very reliable and easy to use. The built in JS editor is..meh. Quite easy to upload then.
I am not using noscript. I just checked to be sure. The problem likely is my lack of computer skills. Let's just say that I am better at running a chainsaw than I am with using a computer.
Old dogs, new tricks, and stuff like that.

Thanks for the kind words! I know my brother appreciates it. He never gets on here as between running a crane business.. truck pulling..family...adding on to his house and porting some saws he stays busy...lol! His name is Brent Bell BTW. I always refer to him as my brother and I should call him by name I suppose. I know he wants me to thank three people in particular for helping him get started in porting saws. Those people are Terry Landrum (Wicked Worksaw) , Brad Snelling, and of courseRandy Evans (Mastermind). All three have been helpful to him and can't think of anyone better to help. Those guys are as good as it gets. He does accept some port work on a limited basis from time to time if anyone is interested. Again thanks for the kind words!

Back