• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Ported Dolmar 7310 $600

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totembear
Been doing well, you? Just busy traveling for work and cutting when I am home. Still have the 084, thing is great on the big logs!!

Been doing just fine. I told an old timer about my story and guess what.....I got a 084!!! Not ported but it runs real good, might need a set of rings. Had to put a new oil line in it...what a PIA!! Lol

Ryan Rhoades

Ryan Rhoades

ArboristSite Member
Any interest in a nice ms-362 (stock) with some boot $ ? Also, and even if your not interested in the trade, do you have a bar n chain u might throw in the deal?
I have mostly Stihl stuff laying around, though might have a Husq. bar around that'd fit it....
Thanks!
Ryan

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
Any interest in a nice ms-362 (stock) with some boot $ ? Also, and even if your not interested in the trade, do you have a bar n chain u might throw in the deal?
I have mostly Stihl stuff laying around, though might have a Husq. bar around that'd fit it....
Thanks!
Ryan
Pretty sure @fordf150 has adapters to make the stihl bars work ;).

Ryan Rhoades

Ryan Rhoades

ArboristSite Member
Pretty sure @fordf150 has adapters to make the stihl bars work ;).

Yea, I've looked into the adapters and the reviews didn't impress me too much. They may have improved since I last looked though.
Really looking for any reason to push me off the fence and buy this saw... A bar n chain might do that.. haha, Thanks for the info buddy!

Latest posts