• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported Husqvarna 359 HyWay cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srcarr52

We can't stop here, this is bat country.
Reaction score
This cylinder was on my personal 359 when the wrist pin bearing cage failed. I ordered a new cylinder and installed it before I thoroughly looked over this cylinder. The only damage was to the squish which I flattened out. It's had some other previous injuries (ring snagged plating above the ex port) but it's a strong running cylinder that could run for a very long time. I figured someone would take the chance and have a ported saw for less than $50 investment. $25 shipped to the lower 48 with a caber ring to go on a replacement piston you can buy for $20 or so. Gasket match your heat shield and muffler and install the cylinder without a base gasket for ~0.020" squish.

IMG_4541.JPG IMG_4542.JPG IMG_4543.JPG IMG_4544.JPG IMG_4545.JPG

The 359 I Have is an impressive little saw! I ran it next to 357xp and have to say they are CLOSE! Hard to tell the difference!

Latest posts

Back