• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported Husqvarna 372xp Xtorq with Huge Dogs and a Wrap Handle I'll Also Include a new 20 or 24" Bar & Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
As the title says I'm selling a ported 372 xtorq with huge dogs lol.
It was ported by a faller who does his own saw work/builds by the name of Shawn Borsma(it has his initials on the air filter cover, I said it was for Super Brett :p. I'm not sure what his username is, but he's still around if I'm not mistaken, he has a little robot looking piston for his avatar. I'll look and see if I can find him later.
Anyway I had tried all the "big name" builders and I wanted to try some of the guys saws who actually run them, I was not disappointed. This saw always fired right up and re-started as well, I don't think I've ever had to do anything to it but fuel and oil, and it tunes very easy if needed.
I can't remember what brand the dogs are, but they are great when you have a large tree with wide root flares as they dig right in. I'm sure I'll remember the brand as soon as someone reminds me
:laugh:
, last I knew they were sold at baileys, many fallers out west like them.
$800 PHO plus shipping.

Bar not included ;).
Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 7.58.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-12-28 at 7.59.35 PM.png

Yes my saws are ported. I do them myself. They are good strong running saws for sure.
Your 372 is a nice clean looking saw. Do they all have that black stripe on the cylinder cover for aiming the direction of tree falling.
Nice, I thought I remembered you saying that.
It's not the cleanest, it has a good amount of marks on it, but I don't think I've added to many to it since I bought it 4 or 5 yrs ago.
I'd have to look to see about the falling/sight line, I think they all have it.

As the title says I'm selling a ported 372 xtorq with huge dogs lol.
It was ported by a faller who does his own saw work/builds by the name of Shawn Borsma(it has his initials on the air filter cover, I said it was for Super Brett :p. I'm not sure what his username is, but he's still around if I'm not mistaken, he has a little robot looking piston for his avatar. I'll look and see if I can find him later.
Anyway I had tried all the "big name" builders and I wanted to try some of the guys saws who actually run them, I was not disappointed. This saw always fired right up and re-started as well, I don't think I've ever had to do anything to it but fuel and oil, and it tunes very easy if needed.
I can't remember what brand the dogs are, but they are great when you have a large tree with wide root flares as they dig right in. I'm sure I'll remember the brand as soon as someone reminds me
:laugh:
, last I knew they were sold at baileys, many fallers out west like them.
$800 PHO plus shipping.

Bar not included ;).
View attachment 951892View attachment 951893
Is the orange included?:popcorn2:

Good for you Chipper. Someone is getting a nice saw.
Thanks.
More materials for the barn/accessory drive :clap: , but sad to see a great saw leave. One step back and two forward :).
Managed to get the grading nearly finished just in time, freezing solid again tonight and 3-6" of snow coming too.

Good evening guys.
If someone buys this saw and pays for it before midnight I'll include a 20" Husqvarna labeled Oregon bar and chain or a 24" Jonsered labeled Oregon bar and chain.
Be safe out there guys and happy new yr everyone :).

I'm always a day or year late.........

Back