Post your 2 series Husky thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS Sniper

SS Sniper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Buy that mutha, love that lynyrd too !!!
Yes they were great. Don't get me talking on them; cause I won't stop!

The NOS 272xp from mesupra just came in today. It ain't NOS anymore, and boy are those saws sweet. So needless to say, I want that one pretty bad. But, I have to limit myself....maybe?
Oh and BTW, great guy to deal with! Wouldn't hesitate to buy another saw from him

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
Just to beat u to the punch Niko.....I believe parts are easier to get for the 3 series than the 2 series at this point....so there is an advantage towards 372. :)

Well, both models still are made in Brazil, but at least the 272 isn't exactly the same as the Swedish made one.

I agree that parts likely are more available for the 372 though - but then you have to sort out which 372 it is, as there are several versions out there.

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
272 XP and the compression when I got the saw...

...it did run, not very well, though

A new ring and compression went up some (around 130 or so). I can live with that, it's not a saw I could sell anyhow - probably had a rough life.

Looks like it once left the factory as a heated handle one (xpg), unless the metal tank/rear handle is from another saw?

rattler362

rattler362

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Can't remember if I posted this or not but here goes.
d8c6d638512ad28c5debaa02d855a5db.jpg
one more
ac05f66505d2b8679b6c7091b7934c2e.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Latest posts