poulan 3000 intake boot help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remduck1

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I was recently given a poulan 3000 that I was told would not run. After some investigating I found the intake boot was ripped in two. does anyone know of a part # or source for this. Is this saw a rebadged jonsered and if so what model? Thanks

Part number;

Any small engine shop that services chainsaws can order you that part number. If they can't or won't, let us know we can get you one.

:rock:

I need one of these too. I have a boot that is ripped in two on e perfectly good saw otherwise. Anyone have any ideas on a replacement part? It is listed as unavailable in online part catalogs. Otherwise, has anyone ever repaired one of these?

Yup. Can't believe its NLA. Good thing is it fits several saws eg; 2700, 2800, 3000, 3300 and PP305, PP335. Maybe even more. Try to find a parts saw. Most parts interchange so you'll have extra.

Jacks Small Engine Parts Help Page Pn comes up good here. In doubt call. I have ordered parts showing good but have had them deleted from order. Try edge & engine, partstree, ereplacement parts, haven't looked to see if they do Poulan. Do a google poulan 530030202 and see what comes up.
Shep

Latest posts

Back