• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan 3400/3700 ignition coil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EngineNoO9

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I'm an idiot (send to be a common theme with parts I need) and I didn't tighten my coil well enough so it got loose and the flywheel beat it up some. I put it in my vise and it seems to be ok but I need a spare for sure. Going here first before eBay.

You better go to eBay quickly. Alex Kubrick is selling a flywheel and coil ass. for $30. Helluva deal!! He is a good seller as I've bought from him in the past. Hope it works out for you. Don't forget the #222 purple loctite on the mounting screws. Enjoy the evening. TLG

You better go to eBay quickly. Alex Kubrick is selling a flywheel and coil ass. for $30. Helluva deal!! He is a good seller as I've bought from him in the past. Hope it works out for you. Don't forget the #222 purple loctite on the mounting screws. Enjoy the evening. TLG

That was my issue. No loctite.

Latest posts

Back