Poulan Counter-Vibe saw. Any points at cracking into one of these 3x00 series?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very helpful. One of my handy saw shops is an echo dealer (stihl,husky and was jonsered as well). I'm always looking forward to see what comes back to the shop.

Still not sure what i think about all that bag it and tag it trade back stuff... cause I don't get a thing from it.

Very helpful. One of my handy saw shops is an echo dealer (stihl,husky and was jonsered as well). I'm always looking forward to see what comes back to the shop.

Still not sure what i think about all that bag it and tag it trade back stuff... cause I don't get a thing from it.

There is not a lot of room for the Echo vent in there, just get the Poulan duck bill and barb if you need it. The duck bill is a whole $2 and the barb is like $.69.

You will thank me later.

Your Husky dealer may have the duckbill in stock anyway since it was used on some Husky's and if not he should be able to get it.

There is not a lot of room for the Echo vent in there, just get the Poulan duck bill and barb if you need it. The duck bill is a whole $2 and the barb is like $.69.

You will thank me later.

Your Husky dealer may have the duckbill in stock anyway since it was used on some Husky's and if not he should be able to get it.

The Echo vent will fit, but like you said its tight. His dealers could be like mine, dont carry duckbill valves in stock.

ooops.. just wrote a whole big post and signed out before it was submitted. oh well. anyways i'm glad to report that i had the saw running for a little bit. used my add 50:1 pre mix and wait method. worked out ok. will have to see about the recoil. slipping a little. either that or i'm too fast for the saw.... called me fresh even and slapped me.

Back