Poulan PP5020AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RISurfer20

Reaction score
I want to put a 16" bar on my poulan saw. I read that the K095 bar works with this saw. I also found that there are several K095 bars on the market. Does it matter which K095 I purchase? I figure as long as the bar is 3/8 and .50 gauge any bar would work? Is this correct? And I figure the chain as long as it is 3/8 will fit the saw's sprocket has to match up with the certain bar. I am looking for a quality bar and professional chain. Any recommendations would be helpful. Thank you.

I want to put a 16" bar on my poulan saw. I read that the K095 bar works with this saw. I also found that there are several K095 bars on the market. Does it matter which K095 I purchase? I figure as long as the bar is 3/8 and .50 gauge any bar would work? Is this correct? And I figure the chain as long as it is 3/8 will fit the saw's sprocket has to match up with the certain bar. I am looking for a quality bar and professional chain. Any recommendations would be helpful. Thank you.

I'm going with an OREGON 72LPX070G for the stock bar and a 72LPX072G for the OREGON bar (they have 2 bars better than the stock one) Check there site under the professional heading...

Back