• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Poulan Pro 655 with boost port

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those saws are crazy looking. Are these in their stock configuration?

Sent using mental telepathy.

Those saws are crazy looking. Are these in their stock configuration?

Yes, these are stock, however the air filters were an option.

The saw for sale has a boost port. I pulled the muffler and had a look. We are looking for $500 plus shipping. The standard air filter, not the K&N filter pictured above is included. Will post some pics later.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

It's really just an elongated cutaway up one side of the cylinder that allows more mixture to race up into the chamber. It's a more direct flow that doesn't have to make all those turns through the usual ports. Simple and interesting idea.

get price and confirm boost port. Also confirm that the bar oil/fuel mix crank case plug is still in tact or has been resealed. Those are a turd to fix...

Interested...

I believe the gentleman said..............................The saw for sale has a boost port. I pulled the muffler and had a look. We are looking for $500 plus shipping.

I believe the gentleman said..............................The saw for sale has a boost port. I pulled the muffler and had a look. We are looking for $500 plus shipping.
Yea sorry, I missed that. Also missed that they were NOT including the K&N filter system which is 1/2 the reason I was interested. Good saw but I already have 2x stock style 655bp's.

Latest posts

Back