• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan S clip

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some and can send you one. I don't use them much anymore. I go to the hardware store and find a extension spring with the correct 3/8" OD and 5/16" ID then take and cut like 3-4 coils off it and slip it over the studs on the saw. I thought I had a picture of it but cannot find it.

This is actually what Windsor went to when they did away with the S clips. I bought the last bag of them they had years ago and when they ran out I just went to the extension spring. Cheap too.

If that don't work for you let me know and I can send the S clip when I get a chance.

Thanks, that kinda sounds like a Cannon spacer. I will look in the next couple of days, if I don't see, what i need, I'll get a hold of you. BTW, you wouldn't know of anyone with a Craftsman red S25CVA for sale, would you? Thanks

Latest posts

Back