• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulans for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowroy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well, I am no collector and thought these may do a collector more good than they are doing me.

NOS Poulan 330 With Bar and chain never unboxed. $225 plus shipping.

Poulan 3400 fires with a shot of gas down the throat. Will need the fuel system gone through. $100 shipped to the lower 48. I have a bar and chain for it, but you will have to pay a few more dollars for shipping on it.

Feel free to ask me any questions, I'll do my best to answer them. Not really interested in trades, but it never hurts to ask. Thanks for looking.

I am going to have to let them pass. My saw fund just is not large enough right now. As much as I would like the two yellow ones I just cant do it right now.

look like great saws at great prices.Just barely made it through a bad winter and still strugglin a bit.If you still got the 330 next week ill buy it.

Back