Poulotto!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bud beer is for Pussies! They refuse to send me any promo
samples, because of my belligerent attitude, which is why
I must settle for Malt Liquor with my homies.
Whassup? Word.... Peace out.... Yo Yo......

Fish , I'm a short-hitter so I go with the Busch lite . I did the Schlitz Malt Liquor Bullsnot in my younger years ......I think . BTW , every beer truck I see delivering is asked (by me) for free samples , none yet. Persistent

Fish , I was down in Hopkinsville a month or so ago and saw what had to have been one of the ugliest trees I have ever seen . I think it was a tulip poplar . Strange bark eh? What er de good fer ? ........Wiscy River

sure Dennis - hows this for an avatar? I got NOS, lol, my 136 still outcuts the 051 even before I hit the button...and I am glad that Art tried to teach you the humppa (one of the easier Finnish dances), but as I suspected even that was too difficult for a drunken Canuck, LOL. :blob2: We will have to work on rolling those r's later, and you can say ehh! all the time like you know what you're trying to do.

PS. did the Stihl man who never got rid of his 372 that was not faster than his 044 (bwalker) not go with you guys?:rolleyes:

PS. did the Stihl man who never got rid of his 372 that was not faster than his 044 (bwalker) not go with you guys?
Funny Otto. Actually the 044 is for sale and the 372 is sold.Once the 44 sells I am going to buy a dolmar 7900 or the solo equivallant when it comes out. Same weight as a 044 with the power of a 385.

You are right Dennis.
I officially apologize for the downward chatroom appearance of
this thread, and am personally appalled. I strive to acheive
a certain quality of discussion with EVERY post I make, and have
certainly dropped the ball on this one!
Please do not move this thread to the off topic Hades, as
those people have issues, serious ones, involving politics
and reality that we are immune from here in this garden
discussing only Chainsaws, and how they impact our lives,
and how their fervor here likely has Freudian implications.

I Stihl envy those that can go through the day without discussing
or thinking about saws, as their lives must be more peaceful
and less complicated, and they are not vexed by little Canadian
demons with cell phones.
I was just trying to express my feelings of joy that Otto
was back, so we can once again insult each other on the
internet.
I apologize for the lack of content, I will now strive for the
highest standards in my future posts, or at least post pics of
girls with big boobies.

Sincerely,
John Fisher
Chainsaw Instigator

Originally posted by bwalker
Funny Otto. Actually the 044 is for sale and the 372 is sold.Once the 44 sells I am going to buy a dolmar 7900 or the solo equivallant when it comes out. Same weight as a 044 with the power of a 385.

LOL, I guess you need to edit your signature then eh?!:p

bwalker just felt sorry for the 044, since the 372 was whooping on it every day. Not wanting to play favorites (like a good parent) he dumped both in favor of the dolmar

Actually I am getting the dolmar because the 440 and the 372 where constantly fighting. I would go out to the work bench and the Stihl had scared the 372 so bad it leaked all its bar oil. I am hopeing the 7900 plays well with my 260. BTW German girls are hot too!

Latest posts

Back