Presets

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oakman

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i need some presets for 3/8 low profile. baileys has them listed for oregon chain, does anyone know if they will work on carlton chain? or are they all the same? sure is hot here in michigan. been cuttin firewood all week. start at 7 am, by noon i'm completely drenched and i've had it. gimme a cold winter, a hot stove, and a big woodpile. i don't like summer anymore.

I would not use a oregon connector link in a carlton chain... My question is if Baileys sells woodsman pro/carlton chain shouldn't they be able to sell you the correct links????

Scott

the only carlton/woodsman low profile chain i see on their site is .365 pitch. i don't see any presets listed for carlton, thats why i'm asking. are the pin diameters or lengths different?

.365 is 3/8 low profile is .365 and it is also identical to 3/8 low profile. It's the same chain except that the .365 pitch stuff is just 3/8 Low Profile.

Ian

Last edited:
Oakman,
Baileys-online shows the presets for the OREGON chain types. I did not see anything for Carlton. I'll PM the Bailey's expert and see how to get the Carlton presets.

thanks, OE. i finally got a response from them and they say you can use a oregon preset on carlton chain, or any other chain except stihl.

Latest posts

Back