Price Check Please 372 XPW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChipMonger

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Fellas-

Could use a little help. I just called my local saw shop to get a price on a new 372 XPW. They didnt have the XPW in stock, but did have the XP. I asked the obvious question of how much, 955.00 with a 20" bar:dizzy:. That sounds high to me, obviously im going to shop around, but im wondering what you all are paying for a new 372XP or XPW...Yes i like the wrap handles :)

Contact AS member spike. I think he may still have the xpw's. I got my 372 xpw from madsens powerhead only for 681.00 if i were you i would contact AS member spike aka bob.:cheers:

Last edited:
I paid $750 out the door for my 372xp 2 years ago at my local hardware store. My cousin just scored a new in the box 372xp on craigslist from a private party in Northern WI for $500 (smoking deal)...he doesn't even know how good of deal he got. I think the guy had bought it from Bailey's a couple of years back but had never used it because he hurt his back and decided to unload it.

LM

What woodchucket got a 372? What's the world coming too? Now he'll be recommending a 7900, 681, and a 372.:monkey:

i was thinking of getting another one.

My dealer quoted me $750 plus sales tax.

I'd support spike if you can.he'hs a good egg.

Latest posts

Back