Prices in Mexico

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kruege84

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Well, through the search function I found out that everybody else seems to know that 051, 070, and 076 are still manufactured and available in Mexico. However, I was unable to find anything about prices. After 90 minutes searching the internet, I've given up. Does anyone know a ballpark price that these saws are selling for across the border?

It sure would be nice to bring home a brand new 070, eh?

:cheers:

Well, through the search function I found out that everybody else seems to know that 051, 070, and 076 are still manufactured and available in Mexico. However, I was unable to find anything about prices. After 90 minutes searching the internet, I've given up. Does anyone know a ballpark price that these saws are selling for across the border?

It sure would be nice to bring home a brand new 070, eh?

:cheers:
Cannot help you there but STIHL concrete saws are being sold to City repair crews & contractors.
That are made in Brazil, like the TS 510 & 560.
I have a TS 510 that is one heavy piece of iron, it is hard to run without a cart

2800 us dollars ill pass

Would you rather have a $1200 260, or a $1350 361, or maybe a cheap little $1500 200T?

Those were Aussie dollar prices, so multiply by .7 and you get $840, $945, and $1050, which is Stihl higher than USA prices. It was interesting that the same place sold the 880 for a lot less than the 090.

Last edited:
Back