• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Pro Mac 850

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gafirefighter

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am looking for a Pro Mac 850. Does not have to be pretty but would be nice if it builds good compression and runs nicely. If you have one you would be willing to part with please let me know. I have gotten the Mac bug recently and am looking to further the collection.

Thanks,

Adam

I am looking for a Pro Mac 850. Does not have to be pretty but would be nice if it builds good compression and runs nicely. If you have one you would be willing to part with please let me know. I have gotten the Mac bug recently and am looking to further the collection.

Thanks,

Adam

Man just sold one!! I have access to a new never fired McCulloch double eagle 80 is interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think he wants like $850 . . . basically what he paid for it like 5 years ago. No pics at moment but can get some.

Thanks,

Adam

Latest posts

Back