Problem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Holmes.

My guess is that if excess cash is a problem for Space, Tommy would have a solution.

Ed,

Yes, Tommy will trade ca$h for $tihls.

Oh, the cell mate with the soft hands ... is he from Beaufort? If so, do NOT use a feather pillow.

Tryin' to help,

joat

Pm me your guys' address and I'll put a box of Kleenex in the mail, no charge.

We all have our struggles--you know nothing of mine for good reason.

Actually if you had reading comprehension skills beyond that of a second grade c student, you might be able to accurately process what you read, I was relating a situational adjustment during my youth, no struggles ever, just situations to be dealt with. You can keep the tissues BTW, I have only shed tears four times in my life, once when my dog was hit by a car and I had to shoot him, at the wake of a friend who came back from Iraq in a bag, when I held my dads hand as he died of old age and when my better halfs dad passed from cancer.
As far as your struggles, they appear to be from some sort of mental illness, based solely on your posts and lack of compassion for people, that said I am going to exercise my option to place you on ignore as spending another minute responding to or reading your posts would only serve to lower me to your level of ignorance.

Actually if you had reading comprehension skills beyond that of a second grade c student, you might be able to accurately process what you read, I was relating a situational adjustment during my youth, no struggles ever, just situations to be dealt with. You can keep the tissues BTW, I have only shed tears four times in my life, once when my dog was hit by a car and I had to shoot him, at the wake of a friend who came back from Iraq in a bag, when I held my dads hand as he died of old age and when my better halfs dad passed from cancer.
As far as your struggles, they appear to be from some sort of mental illness, based solely on your posts and lack of compassion for people, that said I am going to exercise my option to place you on ignore as spending another minute responding to or reading your posts would only serve to lower me to your level of ignorance.

I have compassion for people who merit it, not those who demand it. I have not much use for those who take a light hearted good natured thread and turn it into a name calling whine fest, all the while accusing me of being useless. The irony is incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back