Professionalism?????????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have one here called "the honey wagon". There is another service called "stinky brothers"; I know those guys. One of the brothers wife rides with him and runs the pump while he sits and watches, lol.

It may be s**t to You ,but it's bread and butter to us! :D

20 some years ago, I was working a crane job on a huge cottonwood tree next to a high dollar lake development. Lots of million dollar homes on it. I had an issue with the crane and, while working on it, had a hydraulic line burst on me. Nothing got damaged but I got doused in hydraulic fluid including two eyes full. Blinded by the fluid, i immediately headed for the lake and proceeded to wash the gunk out of my eyes. A few minutes later, the guys brought me a bar of soap and a change of clothes from my overnight bag (out of town job). I proceeded to strip down and take a bath right there by the HO's boat dock.

That, in and of itself wasn't such a big deal - at least I didn't think so. Got a few chuckles from my crew and a couple onlookers. However, as I proceeded to dress and retreat from water, I saw my crew pointing and turned around to see the 50' diameter oil slick making it's way down the shoreline.:msp_unsure:

It couldn't have been more than a 1/2 gallon of hydraulic fluid but, it sure spread out in a big greasy mess over that otherwise pristine lake!

If what you mean by weird is sick twisted and demented then I would have to agree with you but personally I would just look away. i think you might have yourself even topped... yourself. yer a sick ####!
Ya know I have come to grips with sick and twisted , I get that but dimented ????? That's a bit harsh and as far as against the law I think the only law we broke was our only "standards" law I mean it was devilishy funny ....

Ya know I have come to grips with sick and twisted , I get that but dimented ????? That's a bit harsh and as far as against the law I think the only law we broke was our only "standards" law I mean it was devilishy funny ....

And the law that says you can't peep in somebody's window and if someone called the cops you both would've went to jail.

And the law that says you can't peep in somebody's window and if someone called the cops you both would've went to jail.
listen man I think your being a bit of a square ..... And honestly I think she knew .... That's every housewives fantasy to invite the yard and pool workers in for "lemonade" anyway I always carry a 200.00 money order in my wallet to bail myself out .... I think the arresting officer would have gotten at least a giggle outta it when we told our version if not with us then surely with his fellow cop friends

I guess this thread is just a little to high brow for the peanut butter and miniature pony story ....maybe I will save that one for the WTF thread ...

A crew I used to work with had a guy spill fuel in much the same way on his private parts. He ended up in hospital from it and got no end of grief from the crew for ever after. I got to admit I gave him hell too, I've washed my hands in petrol before etc, I know its the wrong thing to do but it wasnt so bad.

Last year I was hiking gear back out to my truck and only wanted to make one trip. Climbing kit, rope bag, big shot, 3 saws all dlipped onto the bag, lowering rope over the shoulder, and a gas can and oil jug slung over the other shoulder with a sling. The lid wasnt on the gas can properly, but I didnt notice till I got to the truck and the whole back of my shirt and back of my chainsaw pants were soaked in fuel. Within a few minutes by butt crack was on fire. Not literally, but not far off either. Lucky for me the home owner was home and I politely and very quickly asked to use their bathroom. Im not proud of what followed - stripped off, into the shower washed out my pants and shirt and went back out soaking wet. What else could you do?

If they hadnt been home I would have stripped off in the yard and hosed myself down. It was that bad.

Shaun

When my Dad was a Sanitarian (fancy title for health inspector) he saw this stinky trail on the road and followed it around and found a turd sucker draining his truck into a city storm drain. Pretty fat ticket, even for the late seventies.

When my Dad was a Sanitarian (fancy title for health inspector) he saw this stinky trail on the road and followed it around and found a turd sucker draining his truck into a city storm drain. Pretty fat ticket, even for the late seventies.

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation "Sh$ters full!"

Latest posts

Back