Project Stumpbroke MS310/390

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a video comparison isn't really fair since the saw now has a few more CC's. But here's the stock vid agian
[video=youtube_share;4_p4RSo_Ut8]http://youtu.be/4_p4RSo_Ut8[/video]

And the after vid.
[video=youtube_share;1cUl2cuyNjI]http://youtu.be/1cUl2cuyNjI[/video]

Now for the timing #'s
I ended up with
Ex-164*
TR-126*
IN-164*
BD-19

I just checked the compression on it and it's blowin 170psi right now. Two tanks through it so far.

Stump that is impressive i timed both cuts put both videos on play and gave the stock one a head start and the modded one is half way through the second cut before the stock version drops the first piece.

good job if you can get my 362 to gain that kinda speed I'm super excited to see my 372 running 110 octane.

Well Done!!
I had no idea that was a Clam, thats a big clam!

Stump that is impressive i timed both cuts put both videos on play and gave the stock one a head start and the modded one is half way through the second cut before the stock version drops the first piece.

good job if you can get my 362 to gain that kinda speed I'm super excited to see my 372 running 110 octane.
:rock:
Well Done!!
I had no idea that was a Clam, thats a big clam!

It's a 64cc clammie with an attitude.:msp_sneaky:

:rock:

It's a 64cc clammie with an attitude.:msp_sneaky:

Got that right!!
Day and Night!!
Thats crazy!
Thats the first saw I ever looked at and ordered, backed out last min. for some reason.
I hope you had your Husky hat on for most of the build, I hear them things can rub off on a guy.
Looks like it got a little scary around the Ex port?

View attachment 219770:hmm3grin2orange:

Plus the fact that is a stelth BB saw now. Still looks like a 310 but has the heart of a very angrey 390. Works for me.

Hal

I think you'll enjoy it. :cheers:
Eric is gonna loan me some bigger Stihl bars till I can get some. I thought I had at least a 20'', but guess I done got rid of it. I'm gonna get some vids of it in the AM with a lil bigger bar.:clap:

You'd think a fella like your self would have a stand to test them things on!

Hey Hal, which sticker you want??
Stumpbrokesticker2.jpg

You'd think a fella like your self would have a stand to test them things on!

He will have in a week or two As soon as he gets time to come over to the house and make some. I am afraid he is going to cut his toe off if he keeps that rolling log trick up

He will have in a week or two As soon as he gets time to come over to the house and make some. I am afraid he is going to cut his toe off if he keeps that rolling log trick up

Hahaha!!! If you don't, I'm gonna have to!!! We can't have the stumpman Rollin' them damn white oak logs around... He can't even lean on the saws!!! For fear they'll hit him in the shins!!!
:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back