proof the rmh3481 has stuck someone else

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there ya go, pack the POS up and send it back, Get your money back and end all the BS.

He mentioned something about being out $200 by sending it back...I think that's what the issue is about sending it back. And for the $200 he said he could have it fixed but the seller didnt' wanna help cover the cost of anything

He mentioned something about being out $200 by sending it back...I think that's what the issue is about sending it back. And for the $200 he said he could have it fixed but the seller didnt' wanna help cover the cost of anything

that missing 200 would present a "minor" problem--like keep reselling it--and keeping 200 at a crack!!!

Yea just a small $200 problem. I havent been following this 100% but I remember him saying if he sent it back which the seller said he could then he would be out his bday present and $200. Or if he had it fixed at his buddy's shop then that would cost $200 also. Either way he is out and extra $200, saw was not what it was supposed to be and the seller would not help with the $200.

Somewhere, somehow, there is a failure to communicate.

Mr. HE:cool:

Scott,
You have now been asked to send the saw back twice. As soon as I receive it I will refund your money.
Thanks,
Bob

I thought this is what you said. Thats why I seen no sense in him to dragging this thread out.

Can this thread be closed? Someone please inform the mods.

Thank you!

$200 to ship it back?
Then why, when he put this same saw up on eBay, two days ago, did he put shipping at 39 bucks?

From the ebay ad:

have no use for this big of a saw anymore because of health reasons,,,my lose,,your gain,,,,,it was bought new right after echo came out with the orange color ones,,,,,,,this is the echo 8000,,,has a very strong 80.7 cc's,,,,has maybe 10 tanks run through it with 40:1 mix with the echo oil,,as you can see by the bar it has very little use,,,this saw really isn't broke in yet,,,cylinder is perfect still,,,,,,starts right up cold with 2-3 pulls,,and half pull warm,,,oils perfect,,,,,,,idles and revs like it should,,,,,,comes with the 20" bar and 5 carlton chains,,,,1 needs sharping,,,3 are new and the 1 on the bar has maybe 10 minutes cut time,,,,,,,,,,,,buyer pays $33.00 shipping with usps and that includes insurance,,shipping weight is 24 pounds,,,,,,,alaska and hawaii will be higher,,,,I WILL NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY,,,, thanks for looking and good luck bidding.............

I suppose there is an off chance that there actually are two Echo 8000 saws for saw in Hickory, and that BOTH owners use commas to the exclusion of all other punctuation. So, in trying to give the benefit of the doubt . . .

Nahhhhh, who am I kidding?

If it looks like a pile of ####, smells like a pile of #### and squishes under your foot when you step on it like a pile of ####, it's a pile of ####. :censored:

And IF it's the same saw, man, hard to count the lies and obfuscations between the situation presented on AS and the details in the ebay ad. I think we've found out who the real :monkey: is here.

Back